Monday, February 25, 2008

Experiment and outlook

I felt my post moved away from my personal post which means less meaning to me. I think provided more diverse point of view which I could never distinguished TV show and the music. I didn't knew about steriotypes with trance music. My tone is more positive towards a specific bands and songs. But the spooky blogger was trying to tell about the negative public image of the music.

The blogger was keen on making connection to a popular TV show, Family Guy which had made lot of spoofs about cultural differences between ignorance and arrogance which makes most of impacts. I don't really connect popular cultural beliefs into my blog because I am far too opposed to the idea making a culture look bad.

"I am just trying to keep this good music alive and well. Many people out there have slandered techno as gay and ignored." He did a good job in making example of correcting the wide belief of the genre. The post moved more towards the point of general overview of gaining audience which I have failed too. I never tried to connect the American media about my blog in general.

I will try to connect the music with some from of media which my peers might have heard about or seen it for my next post.

No comments: