Friday, January 4, 2008

Beats after beats

I think I will be talking about the Electronica genre and movies.
I will be writing about Djs, bands, rock, new age, and euro pop. I feel the people should know about various artists who are performing in various venues. I will also posting about latest tracks and mixes from the hottest djs from across the world. I will also emphases. I am also put more news on music. Lately, I feel that RIAA and MPAA are acting like bulls and fighting bullishly on protecting media. They don't realized people made them big in the first place and they are fighting the very people who endorsed their work in the first place. I will be providing my analysis and commenting on the current situation.

4 comments:

Cap'n Fatback said...

Okay, sounds like an interesting topic.

Steamboat said...

This sounds interesting, I would like to see where this new electronica is coming from and how it has formed. Could you elaborate more on the RIAA and MPAA because I don't think that many people know what your'e talking about. Also could you post some new of the songs you are talking about they sound interesting.

Zeek said...

good i think that is very good thing to talk about. i like rock music. and DJ'S are definatly cool. throught your music i feel that you should be able to exprese your feeling freely. yes news on music i think would definatly interest more people to watch the news you know give it a little jazz. because news is so boring besides the wearther. that cant be boring because it is only for like 5 mins. and you obsivaly want to know that weather.

Spartan117 said...

I agree, i would deffinately love to get a copy of those who and were they are playing when in town. and i think they are swandering over a few dollers wasnt music before about the feeling of the music not the size of your wahlet.