Tuesday, January 22, 2008

what is trance means to me?

Trance is somewhat well known to people around the world. Fans are frequently hosting parties across the world. Trance music is produced with high tempo beats and stretchy background noises. Synthesizers are mainly used in making the effects of the music. Beats are much faster than other genre of music.
I think the music moves you emotionally and physically. As many people know me as a trance freak. As trance freak, I feel greatly feel the music releaving my stress from work and school. I was hooked on this music, when I went to live in Scotland as foreign exchange student from Upper Arlington High shool in 2006. I did not even know any types of music existed other than American mainstream music in the west.
Trance was introduced to me by friend named Mia. She was totally into the music. She had collected some cds of her trance artists. I loved her collection which was sort of rock and puck fused together. It is truly international because it blends all music from around the world and form them in an electrized music.
Tranc is probablly the most well known form of the electronic music because of its fused to make other culture listen to message from beats but not just the words alone.

4 comments:

Zeek said...

this is really cool. i like that music i understand why they put it in the clubs. it really gets you going. i bet people that do a lot of drugs probably like that kind of music. lol no offence to ant one, everybody has there time. but i also think that the older people think that us young people are crazy. but it is very interesting and i think that a lot of people that read this will really like the knowledge about this new music that most people dont know of. sweet!!

JKA said...

I’ve heard the term “Trance” before, but I always associated it with sounds of ambience, rather than up-tempo beats. I’m glad you’ve cleared up the definition. Could you name some artists and albums that are representative of Trance?

Cap'n Fatback said...

KOE---

It's certainly a good idea to show your relationship to trance in the form of a personal definition. However, I do feel that you aren't staying focused here. Look throughout the post--is it staying on the topic of showing what trance music means to you? You also should type these up in Word first or have someone work on the sentence structure with you.

Don't be afraid to focus on a specific artist or issue in the genre, too. Keep it going!

Steamboat said...

Now that i read more about this trance it sounds more interesting every time you post. Maybe you could post some web sites on here so that i can listen to them. And its really cool that you travel around all these places.