Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Electronica is a therapy

I was a mediocre student, who tried and tried to do better to get good grades but didn't get them. I knew the problems I faced were internal. I was challenged to grasp the knowledge which was given to me by teachers but I couldn't. I believe that people around assumed that I was "mental".

Thing started to change when I moved to Newtonmore, Scotland in 1994. I was admitted to learn rich unique culture of European rural communities. It was big change since I didn’t get know the life style people in other part lead. My host family showed compassion and openness that most people didn’t show towards me.

One Saturday night, my host sister and I went to a dance bar to have a good time. It was my first time to experience electronica. I felt it was liberating and most influenced. I liked the tempo and rhythm which was already known but faster paced then the original. Other genre of music became ambiguous from that night.

Trance is the reason of my recent success other than my work ethic.

2 comments:

Cap'n Fatback said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cap'n Fatback said...

KOE--

It sounds like you were inspired. Just how did it help you with your schoolwork, though? Work on grammar for future posts, and remember that these entries need to be at least 250 words long.

5/5