Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Favorite group

Update: Link added

I like the Bodies Without Organs, for their originality and vivid use of language in their songs. This group is like ABBA, but more mellow and sociable towards to good causes. I really think they are sensible towards the global causes that are making news.

Bodies Without Organs or BWO formed in Sweden in 2003. Their first song was released in 2004. The group gained much of the platform after the release of their hit single, Let it rain because it was remixed by many deejays.

The social causes Bodies Without Organs does are far greater than any other group in their genre. They are involved in Habitat for Humanity, Make poverty history, WHO, and many other. The causes made me look up to this band. I believe this band is only that is crying to change the world with the music and involvement.

People will be inspired by this group to push for the problems that people in worse condition face. Words that are carefully chosen to make the listeners move towards liberal policies that should be adopted and ideas. Problems that we face today are not affecting us alone but the world. It is not about us but world as whole.

I think they need a wider audience and more concise message of making the music more towards the masses other than with a European perspective. I am really glad that I choose this group as my favorite group. They really deserved it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty cool band. Also seems like they are trying to do good for the community as well. Maybe I will have to cheek them out sometime.

Cap'n Fatback said...

KOE--

A very nice post indeed, although I would have liked to hear why you liked BWO's music so much. Having checked out their web site, I find it interesting that their music reminds me of stuff I used to hear twenty-some years ago. And their look--clean, slick, stylish--harkens to the 80s as well.

Great use of links, although the one for WHO is not set up right. Also, try rereading the last sentence in that paragraph.

Neat post idea!